Tree Care Specialists & Arborists In the Bay Area
Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting is your reliable tree service company. From tree removal to routine trimming, our experienced arborists have you covered.
As a homeowner in the Bay Area, keeping your trees healthy is not only important for looks but also your home and family safety. Your trees offer shade, help purify the air, and also add value to your home by boosting the curb appeal. However, more often than not, homeowners forget or ignore proper tree care. Whether you realize it or not, a lot more goes into care outside of routine watering. At Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting, we’re here to help you through the process. As certified arborists, we have the experience and knowledge needed to ensure happy and healthy trees.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our past customers in your area.
Signs You Should Have Your Tree Removed
Not all trees can be salvages and when they deteriorate enough, they can become a safety hazard for your home. So how do you know when the trees on your Bay Area home need removal? Some common signs include:
- Dead Branches: If there’s a dead branch in your tree, it can easily fall due to normal strain and winds. This can become a liability for your home and is often a cause of damage if it breaks through a window or hits your car.
- Disease or Pests: A common problem for trees is disease and pests. They eat away at the trunk and can also damage root growth and fruits. Additionally, they can cause mold growth, which is never a good thing.
- Poor Location: Trying to install a pool? Worried that tree roots are growing too close to your gas or plumbing lines? If a tree has outgrown its location, it’s important to remove and relocate it to avoid issues down the line.
- Old Age: Like anything in your home, trees can deteriorate with age. As they get older, they can become weaker, posing a risk for your home and family.
- Leaning: Generally, if a tree is leaning, it’s likely because the trunk is damaged or there’s an issue with the roots. While a branch can be damaging, an entire falling tree is much worse, which is why it’s important to have your trees inspected if they’re leaning in one direction.
At Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting, our professional arborists will take the time to inspect and asses your tree health. If it cannot be salvaged with routine pruning, we’ll go through the process of removal, keeping your home and family safe.
The Benefits of Routine Tree Trimming
One of the best ways to care for the trees on your Bay Area property is with routine care and maintenance, which includes tree pruning. At Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting, we are your reliable tree specialists. Our tree trimming experts will inspect your trees, asses any weak or dying branches, and remove sections to ensure a full crow.
Some of the benefits of regular tree trimming include:
- Longer tree lifespan
- Healthier look
- Improved growth
- Larger yield (for fruit trees)
- Denser branch and leaf growth
Overall, keeping your trees healthy always starts with care. Not only does pruning improve growth and strengthen your trees, but also it can extend its lifespan. It’s a common reason why many trees in the Bay Area are as old and large as they are.
Your Risk Assessment Experts
Unless you are a tree specialist, it can be a challenge to know when your trees need care or removal. That’s why at Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting we offer risk assessment services throughout the Bay Area. This process gives our arborists and opportunity to check every aspect of your tree. This includes root growth, trunk health, and even growth health. Our expert staff will be able to asses any damage to your tree and keep your home safe from the risk of falling branches or unhealthy fruit and leaf growth.
With years of local expertise and certified arborists on staff, we ensure you always have the best care for your home. We understand the landscape and environment throughout the Bay Area and guarantee quality care.
Need help with the trees on your Bay Area property? Call us at (650) 728-8308. At Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting we are your expert and qualified arborists.