Tree Care Services In Los Altos
Tree care is an important part of any landscaping plan in Los Altos, CA. Call the Tree care specialist to optimize your plan. Ned Patchett Tree care & Consulting has your answers.
As a tree care specialist, we see the effects of our modern world on trees all the time. They require more care than they have in the past. Devoting some time and energy to the trees on your property can not only extend their life but also keep them healthy and thriving.
If you are unsure of the care your tree needs, call a professional arborist for help. Not only are we well versed in care, but he can help with tree transplanting, risk assessment surveys, and stump removal. All of these issues are important depending on your landscape and the type of trees you have.
Have a damaged tree on your property that needs to be removed? Give us a call today so we can help you prevent a disaster from occurring.
What Are Tree Services?
Tree services are provided by professional arborists to promote the health and well being of all trees. It can include many different services that benefit not only the trees but the homeowners as well. Services such as trimming, pruning, fertilizing, and transplanting are designed to keep the trees in the best condition as possible.
Options like tree removal, stump removal, and risk assessment surveys are meant to keep the homeowner safe to prevent diseases from spreading to healthy trees. There are also other services like tree inventory where large estates have tree care planning managed down to each individual tree.
Preventative measures are also popular like cabling and poling older top-heavy to trees to extend their life. When all is said and done, trees services are meant to extend the life of the tree for as long a possible. Tree care utilizes every option available before a tree is cut down.
Not sure what type of care your trees need? Give us a call for a comprehensive consultation on the health and well being of your trees.
What’s Included In A Tree Inventory?
A tree inventory is performed on large acres of land where there are many different types of trees that need to be cared for. A tree care expert will walk through the property and do a 306-degree inspection of each tree noting its age, condition, location, and whether it has any defects.
The main purpose of the tree inventory is to determine what trees need to be removed and which trees should be retained. If any trees need to be removed, a removal plan will be recommended that outlines which trees should be removed first due to disease or possible property damage. This is handy not only to prevent accidents but also in planning a landscaping budget.
The trees that are retained will also come with a care guide. Again, this is helpful in budget planning and will help showcase what needs to be done, and what types of trees could be planted in the area to create a healthy diversity.
Large estates can be difficult to manage when you are not aware of every single tree. A tree inventory can solve this problem. Call Ned Patchett today for an appointment with one of our specialists.
Benefits Of Tree Removal
Chances are, at some point in a homeowner’s life they are going to need to deal with having a tree removed. Whether it is from storm damage, old age, or disease, a tree that is left can cause serious issues and damage.
Deciding to remove a tree can be a difficult decision, but here are some of the top benefits for making the tough choice:
- Increased Safety: Trees that are dead or damaged will fall at some point. If they fall on or near the home a lot of costly repairs will be needed. Plus, personal injury included death can be a side effect.
- Tree Preservation: Trees that have a disease or insect infestation such as wood borers are likely to spread those problems to other healthy trees. When the problems go beyond the point of repairing, removing the tree is best.
- Electricity Disruption: Another common reason for removing a tree is the possible damage to powerlines. Removing the tree will eliminate the possibility of there being a disruption.
- Root Damage: Problems do not always occur from the part of the tree you can see. Sometimes, roots can cause serious damage to water pipes and sewer lines.
- Emergency Services: It is important that emergency services be able to reach you if necessary. This is also true if you need to leave the home in an emergency. Trees that could potentially block an exit can be dangerous if they fall.
Tree removal should also be handled by a professional. They have the skills and experience to remove the tree safely and with as little disruption as possible.
Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consulting has been the tree removal expert in Los Altos CA for decades. Serving the community with dedication and trust, our family-owned business is capable of removing any problems trees on the property. Give us a call at (650) 728-8308