Expert Tree Removal Services
Do you have a tree on your property that needs to be removed? Call the San Carlos, CA tree removal specialists for quick and safe tree and stump removal services.
Having a dead or damaged tree on your property can be a dangerous situation for any homeowner. Not only can it cause significant damage to the property, but residents can also be hurt if they are near the tree when it fails. Trees that have died of a disease can also spread that disease to other plants.
Having professional arborists remove the tree is the safest and most effective way to remove a tree or unsightly stump for that matter. Professional tree removal is designed to remove the tree with as little possibility of damage to the residents, property, and tree care specialists.
Do you have an ugly tree stump that needs to be removed? Call us to find out how quickly we can have it removed.
How To Know If A Tree Needs To Be Removed?
Typically, trees need to be removed for one of three reasons. They are either dead, damaged, or are dying due to disease or infestation. On other occasions, a tree may be removed due to its canopy causing issues with electrical wiring, new construction, or the roots are causing issues with piping or septic systems.
For the most part, however, safety is the most common reason. That being said, many homeowners miss signs that indicate a tree needs to be removed. Not having the tree removed in time can end up causing personal injury or substantial property damage.
To that end, here are some signs a tree needs to be removed:
- Signs of Decay: Signs of decay is never a good thing. Fungi, specifically mushrooms, growing around the trunk are signs the tree is dying.
- Hanging Branches: Hanging branches high in the canopy is also not a good sign. This is especially true if there has not been a recent storm to cause damage.
- Large Holes: large holes in the trunk or in large tree limbs is a sign the tree has died and needs to be removed.
- Lack of Buds: During the spring and summer, if the tree is not producing any buds, it is probably due to decay or disease.
- Cracks: Cracks and peeling bark indicates a tree can no longer heal itself and it is time for the tree to be removed.
- Leaning: A tree that is leaning from damage or decay is a hazard and should be removed immediately.
Tree removal is always a last resort for arborists and many homeowners. A tree that is growing too close to the home, for example, doesn’t necessarily need to be removed, but possibly pruned more often. In any event, if you have suspicions that a tree is dead or dangerous, call a professional for help.
Already see some signs of a dead tree on your property? Call us today for a consultation and eliminate any possible safety concerns.
Benefits Of Tree Removal
Though deciding to remove a tree can be a difficult decision, it can be the lesser of two evils. Damaged and dead trees can pose a lot of safety concerns that homeowners should be aware of. If a tree needs to be removed, here are a few benefits:
- Personal Safety: Removing a dead or damaged tree will reduce the likelihood of someone being struck and seriously hurt. In severe cases, a falling tree or limb can actually cause death to the person that is struck.
- Property Preservation: A falling tree can cause a lot of damage to property. Not only can it damage the structure of the home, but it can level garages and sheds or destroy cars.
- Electrical Safety: In certain cases, a tree may need to be removed because it is too close to electrical power lines. A damaged power line can be very dangerous, and an electrical interruption can be inconvenient to homeowners.
Though these are only the top three benefits, there are some others that exist, as well. For example, removing a tree that has died of disease and stops the spread of that disease to others. Also, removing a dead tree can open up room for other trees to be planted.
Ready to plant new trees on your property? Check out our tree planting services here to see how you can maximize the chances of your tree of a long healthy life.
Ned Patchett Tree Care & Consultation has been serving the community of San Carlos, CA since 2006. We are available for tree and stump removal consultations at (650) 728-8308. Give us a call today to hear your options for a healthier landscape.